Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Meal (for February) - Taco Salad

After this meal - I am officially caught up for April!!!

One of my favorite meals is Taco Salad - normally I'd have them with Tostitoes - but since I am trying to follow the Paleo way of eating - I omitted the tostitoes & the sourcream. I did however add a bit of cheddar cheese (cheese is by far my vice). This meal is so quick and easy.



For dessert I made a frozen berry mixture

Again, this berry mixture is extremely easy! This also satisfies my sweet tooth.


Taco Salad Recipe:
  • 1 pound of ground beef/venison - cooked on frying pan. Once cooked add homemade taco seasoning
  • 2 green onions chopped
  • 1 tomatoe diced
  • 1/4 cup of chedder cheese grated
  • bowl of lettuce
Frozen Berry Mixture:
  • 1 cup of mixed berries
  • a couple of drops of vanilla extract OR have a dropper of stevia
  • sliced almonds
*Blend the berries and vanilla until mixed. Put in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and garnish with sliced almonds

1 comment:

  1. Great, it's bed time and now I'm hungry! lol I will be trying this minus the cheese.

    ReplyDelete