Monday, March 15, 2010

March Meal - Almond Banada Pancakes

I visit Marks Daily Apple regularly as he has some very good information about eating clean & primal. When I'm eating Paleo-Style, I feel so much better in terms of mood, energy, seep, awareness etc. My Crossfit workouts are amazing, and my body composition changes drastically. My goal is to maintian a 90/10 Paleo Lifestyle. (BTW, me, holding a Heineken beer bottle on the front page of my blog would be me during the 10%!! HA!)

This month I decided to post a breakfast meal. I've been making this meal - Almond Banana Pancakes - for quite some time now.

Here's a photo of my Almond Banana Pancakes with a side of mixed berries:



For the recipe (with photos) click here. My photo doesn't quite look like his - but I'm sure it was just as tasty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment