Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hiatus is OVER!

It's been a month and a half since my last post. After my vacation in Mexico - I found it hard to get back in routine!


That being said - qualifying for convention with The EDGE Benefits was #11 on my 101 list. January I recieved a package with the Itinerary, matching shirts, and a brochure to Vallarta Palace Hotels with plane tickets for my husband and I.

This was the first plane ride for my husband. I think he did rather well! We met a wonderful lady named Margo who offered to take our picture!

This was the first time going to an all inclusive resort - and it was a great first experience. The Edge Benefits had some things planned for us - but other than that it was very relaxing. Below are a few more photos.

Marty & I


Joe & I (RVP of Eastern Ontario - aka -my boss!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment