Friday, April 2, 2010

Crossfit WOD's

I was noticing that the first 6 items on my 101 list are directly related to being "cross fit". That being said - I will continue to update my blog with my crossfit workouts. This will allow me to keep track of my personal records and monitor any improvements or challenges that I may be experiencing (most likely due to nutrition)

I typically try to go to crossfit at least 4x per week. My last workout was on Wednesday. This was the WOD (workout of the day):

  • 5-5-5-3-3-3 Deadlift

Cashout (an optional workout after regular workout)

3 rounds for time:

5 burbees
10 hollow rocks
15 box jumps

I have been 100% Paleo and experienced a personal record for Deadlift at 115lbs. My time for the cashout was 5:10. Even though I used the medium box - the cashout killed me!

For anyone who is unfamiliar with crossfit, check out the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment