Thursday, March 25, 2010

The LIFE Revolution - Book 1 Completed!

#13 on my list is to read 30 books. I'm bit behind on my reading. I am currently trying to complete the first course to get my Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) designation - which consists of 3 books. I have been procastinating, and everytime I pick up a book for pleasure, I feel guilty because I know I should be studying! I have finished the first module and have 3 more modules. The course needs to be completed by April 27th..... time is going by so fast! I will post once I complete these 3 books.

Last night I decided to kind of cheat and read an e-book that was under 100 pages! The book was called The LIFE Revolution. It was a basic introduction to why one would want to do an intermittent fast (IF) This book came at a perfect time, because I had just completed an fast with one of my co-crossfitters Dan Allaire (http://www.dansquestforfitness.wordpress.com/).

For anyone who wants a quick read and wants more information on IF - feel free to go to the website and sign up for the free ebook. (http://www.theiflife.com/)

1 book completely read - 29 more to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment