Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Favorite Author!

My friend introduced me to a new author called Emily Giffin.  She is by far one of the best authors I have ever read.  All of her novels are page-turners that are captivating, honest, humourous, and deal with real-life issues.

Forewarned - if I start a Emily Giffin novel - good luck in trying to get me to drop it! Emily's novels are definitely the type of genre/style I enjoy reading.

Her first two books are about 2 best friends.  The first book - "Something Borrowed" is in the viewpoint of one of the friends, and the second book is in the viewpoint of the other friend.

The third book is called "Love the One You're With" and is about a woman who is realizing what true love is about, and the fourth book is called "Baby Proof" and it's about a woman who has to decide how far she would go for true love.


Her fifth novel is called "Heart of the Matter", which I will be reading in January! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment