Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not a fantasy genre lover!

I miss the old series books that I used to read as a teen called VC Andrews. I remember reading VC Andrews - and couldn't wait for the next book of the series to come out.  I decided to go to the library and get a Nora Roberts trilogy.

The trilogy I picked was called Sign of Seven Trilogy.  The first book was called "Blood Brothers", the 2nd book was called "The Hollow" and the third book was called "The Pagan Stone"

I realized from this trilogy that I am not a fantasy genre type of person.  I have never seen any vampire movies, have a hard time with Harry Potter and even Pirates of the Carribean.  Needless to say, I completed the trilogy - but couldn't get through the 3rd book fast enough. 

I recommend if you like Nora Roberts & fantasy genre - otherwise leave it on the shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment