Monday, March 14, 2011

My IMAX Experience!

It may sound strange to some people,  but until recently,  I had never experienced an IMAX movie.

#65 on my 101 list was to go to an IMAX movie. A friend and I went to the Cineplex in Gloucester and the only movie that was playing in the "IMAX experience" was I AM NUMBER FOUR. 

Not exactly the movie I would have chosen - but it was the only option.

It was a good overall experience. The screen was bigger, and at times I felt my chair shake from the surround sound.

Would I go to a movie because it is playing in IMAX, no, not at all.  Would I recommend the IMAX, yes I would especially with movies with a lot of special effects. I could see it making a big difference in these types of movies.

I am just happy I can scratch another one off my list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment