Monday, March 14, 2011

Gotta love Massages!

I put 4 massages per year on my 101 list (#58) - but I really believe I need to get a massage more frequently. 

February, I had Ted Casselman, who owns Serenity Massage & Wellness in Cornwall give me a relaxation massage.  My goal is to get a massage at least every 1-2 months.  I asked Ted to focus on my back/neck (bad bed) and right arm (blackberry usage).   I always feel so much better after I get the massage!  

Luckily, I recently purchased a new bed - so my back issues have improved a great deal.  However, I'm still a chronic computer/blackberry user.  I want to avoid carpel tunnel as much as possible, so will continue to get Ted to massage out the tension!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow Ted just for a week or so, could use a good massage!!

    ReplyDelete