Friday, February 4, 2011

Livin' Paleo & Lovin' my Body Change!

For the last month -eating 95% Paleo and going to Crossfit 3-4 times per week, I am already seeing my body composition change. 

I am less concerned about the scale and more concerned about how my body feels, looks and how much stronger I am getting!

Looking at my 101 list - my top 4 goals are pretty hefty and I have less than 500 days to reach them.


To make things simple for me:

I will update my Crossfit progress once a week - under "Lovin' my Body Change".   I will do my best to write about:
  • any personal records (PR's) for lifts,
  • any personal records for times
  • increased/decrease in energy
  • inches lost
Of course - without eating correctly, working out would be pointless - so once a week - under "Livin' Paleo" I will highlight:
  • daily meals / snacks
  • caffeine consumption (my downfall)
  • cheats / non-paleo choices
  • overall feelings after certain meals.

This will be great for me - as it's a good record & gives me some accountability for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Also, it would be great to get feedback and ideas and learn from each other!

For those of you new to Paleo & Exercise (crossfit style) below are a few videos from http://www.paynowlivelater.blogspot.com/

Food



Exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment