Monday, January 24, 2011

On Top of the World

Saturday, I spent the day with my mother. We don't often get to do this , so it is nice when it happens. We decided to make the day a "Cleanse Day". We always have a lot of laughs on cleanse days, and feel really good after - so we were both looking forward. 

It was a great day - we read, watched a few movies,  played cards, and talked.

We use products from the company called Isagenix - and cleanse days consist of drinking this liquid 4 times a day, along with lots of water & snacks. If you are really hungry then you can have boiled eggs, vegetables, and nuts.   They also provide you with these special chocolates which really help you stay focused!  As you see in the photos - we are wrapped in a blanket because we tend to get cold when we're cleansing!

For my 101 list,  I need to do 10 deep cleanses like these - so this is the 1st of 10!  It was fun!. Whether I'm cleansing or intermittant fasting, as much as it's a bit uncomfortable at first  - after I always feel clearheaded, full of energy and on top of the world! Can't wait to do another!

Below are a few more photos!

Me sipping my Want More Energy

Mom dealing the cards!

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about this?
    Is it a kit? What does it do? Discomfort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you can buy a package online. it cleanses you - but not in the "i gotta run to the bathroom" sort of way. You pee a lot and it makes you feel great the next day.

    ReplyDelete