Friday, October 30, 2009

First 9 day cleanse completed!

My first 9 day cleanse is complete. There were a few things that I did forget at times - drinking enough water and taking my accelerator capsule.


Below are my results:

I do have to admit that I had a few unhealthy choices during this 9 day - it is hard sometimes when you are at someone elses house as a guest.

I also didn't worry about the calorie intake. If I was hungry - I ate. I just tried to pick healthy choices like protein on shake days and nuts/snacks on cleanse days.

Things that I noticed:

  • shake days I felt really "healthy" , I know this may sound odd for those who have never done a cleanse - but it's exactly how I felt.
  • cleanse days I felt kind of cold - but definitely high energy. Definitely more clarity on the 2nd day of cleanse
  • taking ionix supreme at night - I slept very soundly
  • went to the bathroom regularly (not often - but regularly which is something that I don't normally do)

Things I would do differently next time:

  • I would not workout on cleanse days ( i am addicted to crossfit --- i should have taken a break)
  • monitor my water intake - this definitely needs to be increased
  • I couldn't get the videos working - so I will work on this for my next 9 day cleanse!


No comments:

Post a Comment